Sunday, February 3, 2008

SUPER BOWL 42 SUNDAY

YES THE DAY IS HERE. SUPER BOWL SUNDAY. THE PATRIOTS AGAINST THE GIANTS. WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO! WELL FOR ME, ITS NOT HARD. THOUGH THE GIANTS HAVE AN AMAZING TEAM...AND WHEN I SAY TEAM I MEAN THEY REALLY PLAY WELL TOGETHER, AND ANOTHER MANNING GOES TO THE BOWL....THE PATRIOTS ARE UNDEFEATED (AND LETS NOT FORGET THE VERY GOOD LOOKING TOM BRADY). WELL HERE IS MY ANSWER TO CHOOSING SIDES. OF COURSE I WOULD CHOOSE NEITHER....THE SEAHAWKS ARE THE ONLY TEAM FOR THIS HOUSEHOLD! SO I CHOOSE THE COMMERCIALS. THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT...THE COMMERCIALS. I WILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR THE BEST ONES. I MAY EVEN RANK THEM BY FIRST, SECOND, AND THIRD. KEEP YOUR EYE OUT ON MY DECISION. BLESSINGS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GREAT GAME DAY!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

My team kicked Keith's teams butt!!! It couldn't have been a better game! Hope you enjoyed it! Can't wait to see your favorite commercial list.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Whatever lady, I didn't even know who was playing til the game started. It was nice to take a few hours off working out the house, but it was hard going back after all that great food.
Blogger comments need spell check!)