Friday, February 22, 2008

Speaking of Disneyland....


Come on now people...This is the future? Even back in the 80's they came up with better futuristic cars. I know that it only costs $14,000, but come on....I think my children would have a hard time fitting in this car one at a time, let alone myself. What is a Mother to do when she needs to drive around children and their friends day in and day out in a car like this. I don't even think that my shopping bag would fit in this thing with me. Now that is a problem!!! Tell me what you think...

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Your shopping bag? My purse wouldn't even fit!!!
This thing is crazy!!! Created by a crazy person!!!

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

I didn't even think about a purse because I haven't carried one since the "diaper bag" stage. Obviously this car was created by a male with no kiddos.

Anonymous said...

I like disneyland! we should go!