Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A very special Date!

Today Cameron had to stay home because of a low grade fever and a very painful ear infection. Because of this he missed his very first Valentines Day celebration in his class room. In this case, I tried to make the day as special as I could. So he and I went out to his favorite mexican resturant and then we took a walk along the boat docks. It was so much fun!!! It is rare that I get the chance to spend alone time with only one of my children. He felt very special and so did I. It was a shame that it had to be on account of him being sick...and he did ask about every hour when his brother would make it home...but it was great! Jonathan brought home all of Cameron's valentines from all of his friends. What a good brother and what a special relationship they have. I learn something new from them everyday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do they have good salsa?
I made salsa my favorite!

Kimberly said...

Aren't children the most amazing gift God gave us?