Monday, January 28, 2008

Walking in a winter wonder land...

So remember all of that homework that I (I mean the boys) did, well this is what we woke up to. A snow day. Though it is beautiful....I would like it to go away now. And of course I had to run to the store where everyone and their mom was because bring a little snow around and people in Gig Harbor panic. Personally I don't know what all of the fuss is about. Driving in the snow and fear do not come together for me. Oh and by the way, no Brandon does not get the day off of work because of snow....we know because he called.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your not driving while you took that picture are you? Don't make me tell your hubby!

Chelsea said...

I sure was...I am an expert at doing many things at once...including while driving!

Kimberly said...

I like the title of your post. It's catchy, huh? Song titles and lines of songs.

Anonymous said...

Kim don't bother her, she's driving and blogging at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Sorry we can't come we are busy at the house.)