Sunday, January 13, 2008

We are off to Birch Bay

Tomorrow we are off to Birch Bay. Birch Bay you ask........that is exactly what I said. I have lived in Washington since the 4th grade and I have never heard of Birch Bay. Apparently it is on the border of Canada. All I was told was that it has a nice hotel with a heated pool, a gym for me to work out in, and a cool zoo in Canada for the boys. They had me at Hotel. Anything to get away from this half remodeled house.
We are going with Papa and Judy Mama (Brandon's Parents). Great fun we will have...I just know it. I love going places with my Pop. He is the greatest to go on adventures with. We will eat out, play pinochle at night, and I can go swimming with Judy in the mornings. And the boys...oh those boys have a special relationship with their Papa. They are so excited that they have been counting the days down for a week and a half.
I will be sure to let you all know how the trip went when we get back.
Who knows....you just may want to go see Birch Bay for yourself after all is said and done.

7 comments:

Ben.. said...

nice blog

stop using horrible color fonts on that blue background or i will come to WA and smack you

Chelsea said...

What ever it takes for you to come to Washington....I will do!!!
Hey what about Whistler?

Alana said...

Have a great time!!! When will you be back?

Anonymous said...

I will hold you down while neb neb smacks you.} lol, no one heard me though

omie said...

Sounds like fun!!! Omie

Heather said...

Hi Chelsea-
I'm glad my mom is keeping us all connected. I am horrible at long distance communication. John and I plan to make it to WA sometime in the next couple years, so be ready! Hope ya'll have fun.

Anonymous said...

Birch Bay = No Bloggin huh?