Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Oh Brandon....How we miss you!

Our good friend Ben Cote has taken our Brandon away from us to the Sundance Film Festival. This is truly a dream of Brandon's coming true! I will have to say that I am a bit worried though. I know that Ben will take great care of him, but a boy trip away from their wives with all of those movie stars can be a bit scary. It is a darn good thing that they married good looking girls.....that is for sure! I told Brandon that if he gets hit on all he has to do is reach over and hold Ben's hand.....that will stop all of the hits for sure.
We miss you boys and love you!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If they hold hands, I'm sure that they'll still get hit on .)

chara said...

truthfully i am more concerned about ben and brandon and the special love they have for each other..
but i did lay down some very specific rules about staying away from girls..