Friday, April 4, 2008

Palm Springs rap up.

We had much fun in the sun. I got a great tan and the boys went swimming as much as they wanted. I missed all of you. I don't have a computer to take with me or I would have contacted you all as much as possible. My heart felt warm to see that you missed me too! I am a little sad though. I was all the way in cali and did not get the chance to visit my Chara. My mom got sick and we had to leave a day early. I guess she will just have to come and see us very soon! I hope you all had a great week and I can't wait to hear from you all!
Love,
Chelsea

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo hooo your back! and it looks like you have a new scammer friend!
I am sorry your mumps got sick and
you that you didn't see Chara Chara or Neb Neb's Cars on blocks.
I am also glad that you made it back in time to celebrate my B-day! I will have to come up something for my B-day that includes the B & the C! Something so fun you just can't say no!

Chelsea said...

WOW...how young will you be? Count B and C in!!! Just let us know!

Lisa Darden said...

C - how do these scammers find you???
welcome back!
Looks like the trip was FABULOUS!
please celebrate k's b-day for me... i will be here... 4 states away... wishing i could be celebrating too!

Chelsea said...

Lisa....it's not the kids b-day...it's keiths. Still wish you could be here though!!!!

chara said...

my heart was broken that i didn't get to see you guys.. if only there was a way that we could plan some sort of trip, where we could enjoy the sun, a pool, and some margaritas.. if only..

Chelsea said...

I know....right!