Friday, April 4, 2008

Home is where the heart is!

Palm Springs....here we come!
Longest plane ride ever to 6 year old boys...really it's only about 2 hours.

The biggest bathtub ever!


You cant go to Palm Springs without golfing



Cameron perfecting his swing




Jonathan swimming





The greatest sushi chef ever!






Sushi time with Grandma







Cameron digging the california roll..."I love sushi"








Jonathan enjoying shrimp tempura









Grandma and Jonathan rock climbing Cameron rock climbing











Jonathan rock climbing























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock climbing too? sweet! the girls want to go so bad! My Brother-in-law (I call him Sumnshine) he makes a Sushi kind of dish that's pretty good, we'll have to have you over to try it.
I thought you went to Cali just to see Chara Chara nd go to Disneyland?? no?? What for then?
Glad your heaart is at home!

Chelsea said...

I went to cali to go to Palm Springs with my mom and the boys. We have been going there for spring break since I was 5. We were just hoping to be blessed by Chara's presence! She was willing but I wasn't sure we would still be there the day she was planning to come. What a bummer! We will just have to see her here hopefully very soon! And sushi....you can always count me in for sushi!!!!!!

Chelsea said...

I think that B and I are going back to D-land in January. He has a large vaca then.

Anonymous said...

I stand corrected (by the wife) Sunshine does not make a "Sushi kind of dish". He looks Korean and it's a German dish or something, but its good and the food is "wrapped" like Sushi. Rooolaudin or something, ok so it's nothing like Sushi but it's good.
There is a Sushi place down in Puyallup by my parents, we should check it out sometime.
good day!

Chelsea said...

Just name the place and time ;)