Friday, April 18, 2008

Home work for the future....

Ok....so my neice came to me last night wanting help on her trig. homework. I will say that I went all the way through pre-calculus and was fully stumped by what she brought to me. I consider myself to be very well at mathematics; I used math that you wouldn't beleive in my seven years of pharmacy compounding. However, this stumped me! I guess you are either good at one form of math and not another. Even her Dad who is a complete math genius had a hard time helping her. Through the computer and some help from her friends over the phone, she was able to complete her work.

My point of this story is to let all parents know that the future of being stumped at your childrens homework is very near. Study Up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too late!

Kimberly said...

I'm going to boycott when it comes time for this!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna let them cheat.)