Thursday, April 10, 2008

Funny little guys!


Yes.....It is possilbe to have fun after homework. I swear the boys come home with more and more homework (and they are still in kindergarten). They both came home with 2 sheets of math each, Jonathan had 3 books to read, and Cameron had 2 books to read. It was very hard for us all not to get frustrated! I already spent 2 1/2 hours reading with other kindergarteners in their class today. Well anyways, after 2 or more hours of homework, it was important to show them that there is fun just around the corner. I don't know what it is with the word "Poop", but when I say it...they laugh. So we went to the play room (all full of frustration and feeling tired after so much homework) and played some legos. In this picture, I was taking their pirate lego guys and......well lets just say that the lego guys were having a bit of gas tonight. Nothing like your Mom making gas noises with the lego pirates and saying"Poop" to make you laugh!

10 comments:

Chelsea said...

ps....not quite sure why their teeth came out black....but important to note that we are exteme brushers here in the showalter houehold!

Anonymous said...

Very funny.

Kimberly said...

WOW Chelsea - you've got to be one of the coolest Mom's around! After two hours of homework, in our household, Momma would definitely need a major "TIME-OUT"!

Chelsea said...

No...that's just it. After 2 hours of homework they take advantage of my insanity.....I am a little crazy you know.

Lisa Darden said...

2 hours of homework... in KINDERGARTEN!!!! i am definitely not going to let my boys grow up now! I don't think I had 2 hours of homework until jr. high!

Chelsea said...

I know...right!

Kimberly said...

you know chelsea if you really look at the picture you might find that you weren't the only "crazed" one after two hours of homework. the boys' eyes look a little demon possessed! ;}

Anonymous said...

Your new picture kind of freaks me out a bit.)

Chelsea said...

Whats wrong with the pic....are you scared because WE ARE WATCHING YOU?

Anonymous said...

yes. that's it.