Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ooooh Mexico.....

A night to remember (our last night in Puerto) soooo sad!
Oooooh Mexico.....how we loved you. We had a blast! Next stop..... Maui. Charo and Neb are on board.....now how about Lizard and Nicole? These Florida girls were the greatest. They really know how to get low!

How is it that all of these pics are in the room? I guess that is where we had the most fun.



Ben found the greatest hat ever and boy did he know how to wear it. I hope it doesn't suddenly vanish Charo!


Brandon found his long lost sister.....they were two of a kind.





B and Lizard still getting crazy in the room.





This place has much memories......Jamie and shrimp fajitas! And lets not forget Lizards fish with eyeballs!







Sweet time together. I can't remember the last time we got to eat next to one another without the boys fighting over us!








Oh sweet Chara.....how I love thee!









9 comments:

LizardQueen said...

MAUI! When? Next time you guys will get to meet Mr. Lizard aka Jimmy. Then Brandon may also find his long lost brother!

LizardQueen said...

P.S. You guys are super awesome. Cannot wait to hang again. I too have a blogger blog... much neglected since I opened my "myspace blog" BUT you guys, plus Ben and Charo, inspire me to vow to be nicer to my blogger blog. I have a ton of pics to email you, or flckr or something. We will figure it out. Have you have food withdrawal yet?

Chelsea said...

Oh Lizard..... we are thinking Jan of 09...we will keep you posted. Right now I am trying to find a condo we could rent out cause just a hotel in Maui costs around 400-500 a night. WOW

We too have talked about meeting Jimmy. Being married to the coolest gal in town, he has to be something else!

We had Mexican food withdraw only from Ben and Charo talking about it sooo much to us that we went to our favorite mexican resturant last night and it didn't even come close to the good stuff in PV. Guess we will just have to go back.

We love and miss ya. Tell Nocola Hello. You two ladies "bank ass shit gals"!!!

Chelsea said...

Let me correct myself.....

You ARE dank ass shit gals!

LizardQueen said...

Jimmy may possibly be able to look into military timeshare type stuff on Maui. I will check it out and see how that goes. Or even ask a friend who is still active. We will see =) You guys all inspired me to stop neglecting my blogger blog! That's right... I'M BACK!!!!

P.S. Many thanks. You guys are too cool.

chara said...

so - maui is in and disney is out?
that means that chara is in -

chara said...

oh - and does that mean i have to start the maui diet soon?
also - is the ooooh mexico a reference to mister james taylor? we should have karaoked that song..

Chelsea said...

Yeah....you are the only one that got it Charo (hope that you don't mind that we renamed you).

Yes....Maui is IN...Dland is out!

You could always go back to the bean diet like B and I. I am also doing 800 to 1000 crnches a day and many many sqauts to get your flat stomach and great thighs. You my friend don't need to do a thing...you look incredible! Keep drinking that cup o' wine.

chara said...

oh i love that you have started calling me charo - those that love me most call me charo (except for my dad - he kinda refuses)