Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The old days...

I came upon these old pictures of the boys (some of my favorite). I thought that I would share them with all of you....This pic is my very favorite! My Dad and Jonathan have such an amazing bond. They still to this day lay together and take naps on the hammock.

Jonathan has always been a reader, even before he even knew it. Now he is at a second grade reading level and he is only in kindergarten. WOW!


This is our Cami Bear. He has always known how to make everyone around him laugh and smile. He can simply be described by one word...ZEAL! He has an amazing heart and excitement for everything around him. He is always looking out for those around him, and can always make you smile no matter what. Just last month his teacher told me that he was having a big gathering at recess. She was curious...so she went to see what he had planned. She came upon him teaching the other children about Jesus and "What Jesus would do" in different situations. Though they attend a private school, it is not a christian school. She was fine with this all...which made me happy. What a true little man of the Lord!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

yeah yeah perfect/beautiful kids.)!
So, are we gonna see you guys at James'? FYI..We are starting to move in......
hope to see you!

Kimberly said...

I love the pictures! Thank you for sharing them.

Kimberly said...

Hey speaking of the old days...I remember in the old days that when people said they were gonna be somewhere they actually showed up instead leaving friends to wonder - WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET TO SEE YOU!?!?!
;)

Anonymous said...

WHAT SHE SAID!!!

Anonymous said...

Great now they are not talking to us either.(

Anonymous said...

I know your in there!

Kimberly said...

I think we've offended them to their very cores!!! Jikes!!!

Anonymous said...

Jikes is right!