Monday, May 19, 2008

A year to remember!

There are many things big in our lives this year. Brandon is no longer 30....now he is 31. I will turn 30 June 5th. But more importantly....today is our 7th wedding anniversary. Wow how the years go by. I met Brandon the year of 92-93. We were freshman then. He had my heart immediately when he walked into our computer lab wearing short overalls with one strap hanging down. He was sporting the latest hair stile.....bleach blond hair with a side spike. Man alive was he HOT! Yes it has been 7 years of marriage, but we have been "off again on again" for 15 years (solid for 12).

We have been through allot together. I will say this....
He has full filled every dream I had as that smittened young girl in school. He is everything and more! He loves our children and myself more than life itself and shows us this love with everything he does.

Brandon....I thank you for giving me everything! You continue to make my dreams come true!

PS...This is a picture of our freshman yearbook. We laughed at what he wrote.

6 comments:

Lisa Darden said...

wow! congrats to you both! how fun that you have SO much history :)

Kimberly said...

lisa stole my comment!!!!
Happy Anniversary from the McCoy gang!
i too think that it is wonderful the history that you share. i miss not being able to tell my girls things about their daddy when he was younger. i knew keith for 9 months when we got married. but it's awesome how God's plan for each of our lives gives us a unique and interesting story.

HAPPY 7th ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I saw him first

chara said...

ah the sexy overalls over one arm - i can see how you couldn't resist.. seven whole years.. wow.. tell me B still has them sexy overalls - and busts them out when he's feeling romantic.. - congrats to you guys... seven years is something special..

Chelsea said...

Thanks all! We have had some fun over the years, but none of it is without memory of you all. That is what makes our friendships sooo lasting....we all have shared so many different momments together.

Here's to many more to come.

Love,
Brandon and Chelsea

LizardQueen said...

i love it and how cute he wrote in the yearbook! jimmy and i are married 7 years on june 29th. we all rock. this is my first day exploring your blog, i will try to withhold from commenting on each and every entry.